Some stuff

bigbird

Do you agree with what Peace is saying???

He thinks we can get Pie in a BRob deal.

We'll see! That is the name we are shooting for. Roberts has a ton of value, and I think AM holds on to him as long as needed until he gets what he is looking for. I believe it will be sooner rather than later...Just a hunch ;)

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We'll see! That is the name we are shooting for. Roberts has a ton of value, and I think AM holds on to him as long as needed until he gets what he is looking for. I believe it will be sooner rather than later...Just a hunch ;)

Is Mora gonna be mad that we traded Roberts too? :D

People have said you didn't think we would get Pie(i didn't see you say that, others have said you said it)....Do you still feel that way or are you, at the very least, more optimistic of the chances?

I love you guys to death

Just wondering if it pleases you knowing that the ...'s and ;) faces make me cringe with excitement

People have said you didn't think we would get Pie(i didn't see you say that, others have said you said it)....Do you still feel that way or are you, at the very least, more optimistic of the chances?

I don't remember saying that. If I did it would have been what I was hearing at the time. I can assure you he has been who we have always wanted.

MY guy said Mora called the warehouse crying the blues when Miggy got traded. My understanding was the FO thought it was quite comical.

That is the funniest thing I have heard! Did they assure him not to worry because he will be going too?

Archived