Nate McLouth - LF

Manny Machado - 3B

Robert Andino - 2B

Chris Tillman - RHP (6-2, 3.71 ERA)

http://baseballpress.com/lineup.php

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Its too early to tell about the crowd. Usually people are still walking in. And this week could be an odd week, last week of August, most people are out on vacation.

That too of course. Crowd always trickles in. My point was as Sep rolls thru and we're still in it... people will come. It will build. If they get the home WC game they'll pack 'em in with bleachers added on the Flag Court. Did it in 96.

EDIT: People are watching this team, if not attending.

Looks like another lousy crowd for tonight. What does this team have to do to bring the fans out?

It took many years to destroy the fan base, it will take more than this good run to revive it. In large part, the corporate buyors and small businesses that had blocks of season tickets have been very limited in the last five years. Also, there has been an impact from Nats in this regional market. And it is increasingly too expensive for many former attendees, particularly if they have Ravens tickets. It will pick up if the Os stay in it, but it is not a surprise to me.

Maybe I'm just petty, or maybe its because I have to deal with Nats talk all the time living down here in So. MD, but I'm kind of happy the Pirates have tailed off. Earlier this season they were getting so much hype, as the O's went unnoticed. Times have changed. Although the O's are still going unnoticed. I just want to see them get their due.

I get it the Nats are good and all, but we play in the toughest division in baseball, no way the Nats would be where they are today playing in our division.

Bitter fan of 1!

Archived