vs. The Yankees 9/6 2131 Cal Night at the Yards

weams

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey hey hangout! I have a house full of friends and family (those that couldn't be there in person today) We are having a blast and more than a few beers tonight. What an amazing night and a good time!

I just wanted to stop by and say hello to all of you here in the game thread, I gotta tend to my guests, but it wouldn't be right if I didn't at least stop by here and say...

:clap3::clap3: LET'S GO O's!!:clap3::clap3:

Getting to their pen early in the series I think will be important for setting the tone.

Considering the circumstances (Hardy had just drawn a 5-pitch walk, we're up by a score of 4-0, and Phelps was already in the mid-40's for his pitch-count), I wish that Nate McLouth had not swung at the first pitch just now.

Hey hey hangout! I have a house full of friends and family (those that couldn't be there in person today) We are having a blast and more than a few beers tonight. What an amazing night and a good time!

I just wanted to stop by and say hello to all of you here in the game thread, I gotta tend to my guests, but it wouldn't be right if I didn't at least stop by here and say...

Great night to have a party!!! Have fun!

Enjoy!

Archived