That could be a death blow for Tampa

Frobby

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Notice I said, "could be." But making up four games in 19 games, with their remaining schedule, will not be easy. The O's did themselves a tremendous service in this series.

Now let's go to Oakland and lay one on them!

Cepedes just got hurt in a collision at 2b, hurt his wrist. Not sure if he can play this weekend.

Hopefully Tampa is playing with their backs against the wall and beat up on NYY.

We just don't have the offense - we're done. The pitching has been historically great this season, and they're going to waste it, a real shame.

If you'd told me in the final two games that they would hold the O's to 5 runs in nearly 24 innings, I'd have said they win both games. The offense is just really, really bad, though.

We just don't have the offense - we're done. The pitching has been historically great this season, and they're going to waste it, a real shame.

If you'd told me in the final two games that they would hold the O's to 5 runs in nearly 24 innings, I'd have said they win both games. The offense is just really, really bad, though.

We just don't have the offense - we're done. The pitching has been historically great this season' date=' and they're going to waste it, a real shame.

If you'd told me in the final two games that they would hold the O's to 5 runs in nearly 24 innings, I'd have said they win both games. The offense is just really, really bad, though.[/quote']

I'm hoping the Orioles stay hot and the Rays get hot enough to snag the wildcard, leaving the Yankees on the outside looking in. Good luck up in NY.

We just don't have the offense - we're done. The pitching has been historically great this season' date=' and they're going to waste it, a real shame.

If you'd told me in the final two games that they would hold the O's to 5 runs in nearly 24 innings, I'd have said they win both games. The offense is just really, really bad, though.[/quote']

Rays have really good pitching too. Give them some credit.

Archived