vs. ATHLETICS 9-15

scOtt

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Plenty of teams have. But not this weak @ss lineup without markakis' date=' against a pitcher as good as Parker in a ballpark like Oakland.

When you hit into a double play every time you get someone on base, it's pretty tough to get 3 runs.

That's called realism. The rangers scored 30 runs in 1 game against us.....just because it's "happened before" doesn't mean were gonna do it.[/quote']

And the difference between you and me is that I have paid attention to a hot team playing great baseball since Mid-July, and realize that NO baseball game is over after 3 innings.

I have no idea why you think a 3-run lead is insurmountable. If so, feel free to log off for the night. We won't miss those types of comments.

It's not that I'm "giving up" on this game, but really, I had no good feelings about this series when I saw it on the schedule weeks ago. I looked at this west coast trip and said the goal should be 3-3. Oakland is a good team that was tough to beat the past two series we played them (and that was when we were much healthier). So yeah, my level of optimism is a little low. We're not gonna win all of them, and we have some very winnable games left on the year.

Archived