ALDS Game 2: Yankees @ Orioles "Singing in the Rain Part Deux"

Dipper9

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At some point the Orioles just need to stop caring and play the damn game. Have some fun. I noticed Manny laughing in the dugout. They need to start laughing a little bit. Buck was at least funny in his response. He needs to take a walk up and down the bench and make some off-handed comments about non-game-related stuff to loosen these guys up.

We are pressing, why? If we're in NY, we're up 5-1. Here we press.

Yes, Cal's commentary is not the best and he does seem to be making excuses for the Yankees. However, he is one of the biggest influences to this franchise. To say you wish he had nothing to do with it is ridiculous and I hope you're joking :).

Yes, Cal's commentary is not the best and he does seem to be making excuses for the Yankees. However, he is one of the biggest influences to this franchise. To say you wish he had nothing to do with it is ridiculous and I hope you're joking :).

About 50% of the posts in this thread are ridiculous. I'm just trying to ignore most of them.

Hey dudes. Lurking but not really posting.

Cal is awful, agreed. But it doesn't have much bearing on his Oriole-ness, IMO. He's trying to overcompensate so he doesn't sound like a homer, I suspect.

Chen seems on point.

I really need a home run to make me feel better. Home run ball has abandoned us.

That's about all I got. Go O's!

Let's see how long it takes Cal to say something positive about any O's player from here on out.

Archived