Ticketmaster Service Fees not refunded.

Pedro Cerrano

Credits went through two days ago for wildcard but they kept 6 bucks for each transaction....thought it was supposed to be the full amount??

Its bull. I bought some Yankees playoff tickets as well, and for games that weren't played (the tiebreaker up there, the Wild Card game in NY) the Yankees refunded the ENTIRE amount and I got that credit on my card a week ago.

The refunds from TicketMaster finally showed up on my credit card for (i) the never-played AL Eastern Div. tie-breaker game and (ii) ALDS Game #3 at OPACY (played @ Yankee Stad. instead). However, I was not refunded the processing fees of $4 and $6 respectively. I agree that the processing fees should also be refunded, as they did for baloriole4's Yankee tickets, and, yes, Miller192's point is well-taken. My credit card's posting dates for both refunds is Oct. 13, but, in truth, they did not show up in my online account until today (Oct. 16) despite the fact that the tie-breaker would have been played on Oct. 4. I may call TicketMaster to request that the processing fees also be refunded--if I do, I'll let people know how that turns out.

The refunds from TicketMaster finally showed up on my credit card for (i) the never-played AL Eastern Div. tie-breaker game and (ii) ALDS Game #3 at OPACY (played @ Yankee Stad. instead). However, I was not refunded the processing fees of $4 and $6 respectively. I agree that the processing fees should also be refunded, as they did for baloriole4's Yankee tickets, and, yes, Miller192's point is well-taken. My credit card's posting dates for both refunds is Oct. 13, but, in truth, they did not show up in my online account until today (Oct. 16) despite the fact that the tie-breaker would have been played on Oct. 4. I may call TicketMaster to request that the processing fees also be refunded--if I do, I'll let people know how that turns out.

This was in the fine print of the purchase agreement.

This was in the fine print of the purchase agreement.

Yeah, actually, I am ok with it because it does keep the cost of speculating up to the point that the tickets are actually available for fans should the games be played. It's the cost of your team going to the playoffs.

I called today and had my money refunded to me immediately. They also refunded the the processing charges ($12) for the Wild Card games but wouldn't do it for the ALDS.

They sent me an email saying it would be 3-5 business days for the refund but it was 8 from the day the email was sent.

I'm only holding them accountable for what they told me they were going to do.

I haven't gotten my ALCS refund yet. I'm going to assume that it will happen sometime next week, considering how long it took for them to refund the Wild Card game tickets. I wish it would refund before my credit card statement closes out for this month, but it doesn't look like that will be the case.