O's will probably make a trade at the meetings

Going Underground

Is it just me or is Ghiroli one of the worst reporters out there?

I've thought so for a while, starting with last year when she volunteered that the team was making a play for Vargas. I asked based on what and it got very quiet in the elevator.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've thought so for a while, starting with last year when she volunteered that the team was making a play for Vargas. I asked based on what and it got very quiet in the elevator.

Hmm. I think they were and the Saunders deal cut that short. maybe not. You know how these rumors go. I know personally that she has sat on some bad info that other's ran with out of discretion. She also has shared info with me that ended up being spot on. I have to disagree with you both.

Hmm. I think they were and the Saunders deal cut that short. maybe not. You know how these rumors go. I know personally that she has sat on some bad info that other's ran with out of discretion. She also has shared info with me that ended up being spot on. I have to disagree with you both.

Could be she was trying to protect her sources. It also could be I had just come from meeting Buck on the field that day and he talked about the players doing their jobs "not like these people who run around here trying to get a story." Lol, may have colored things a bit for me.

Ah... I've missed you, old friend. A Winter Meetings staple before the inevitable, "O's hoped to make trade, but couldn't find a fit."

Brittany Ghiroli ‏@Britt_Ghiroli

The #orioles won't make a trade just to make one.

So impact free agent signings were already out, and now impact trades are pretty much out.

In other words, "prepare for disappointment!" LoL.

So impact free agent signings were already out, and now impact trades are pretty much out.

In other words, "prepare for disappointment!" LoL.

I think at least a KC impact trade is out, if they're insisting on Bundy for Butler. Someone posted they asked Seattle for King Felix. :eek: Moore is out of his frickin mind.

I think DD will get something done. ;)

I think at least a KC impact trade is out, if they're insisting on Bundy for Butler. Someone posted they asked Seattle for King Felix. :eek: Moore is out of his frickin mind.

I think DD will get something done. ;)

Kansas City has NO money. They can prepare to be the Pirates if they try to compete with the pitchers they currently have. Hammel would be a HUGE upgrade.

Archived