So how about Brian Roberts today?

markakis8

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah but it's not like Yankee games could take any longer. He could reload it while Derek Jeter takes his gloves on and off, adjusts his jock, styles his hair, and eats a sandwich in between every single pitch.

Now that I think about it there is another issue with a trebuchet, it has both a maximum and minimum range. If the play happens to close to first you would have to wheel it back to make the throw to first.

Maybe a Scorpio.

scorpio01.jpg

Now that I think about it there is another issue with a trebuchet, it has both a maximum and minimum range. If the play happens to close to first you would have to wheel it back to make the throw to first.

Ugh you're right. I'm going to have to play Age of Empires again to find the right unit.

We need to make Brian into a cavalry archer. The horse will increase his range and the bow will allow him to fire the ball longer distances as well as protect our food gatherers from dire wolves and enemy monks.

Ugh you're right. I'm going to have to play Age of Empires again to find the right unit.

We need to make Brian into a cavalry archer. The horse will increase his range and the bow will allow him to fire the ball longer distances as well as protect our food gatherers from dire wolves and enemy monks.

Are the O's even playing the Padres this year?

Archived