Tourney Watch

waroriole

I'll bet you a dollar that Boise State doesn't make it, based largely on what I said. You call the conference whatever you want to.

If I lose, I'll send you a PM and a check in the mail.

I think there is a very good chance that Boise is in.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With 15:34 left to play in the game, Syracuse was up on Louisville by 16 points, 45-29.

In those last 15 and-a-half minutes, Louisville outscored Syracuse by a score of 49-16. :eektf:

LOUISVILLE - 78

SYRACUSE O.)o- 61

Buckeyes bop Badgers for the Big Ten Championship. They finish the season with 8 straight wins, including a road win against Indiana and 2 wins against Michigan State to go along with their new banner.

O

O

380902.jpg

O

O

On to the tournament selection for the 37 remaining slots and the seedings.

Yes. At 21-10, losing in the quarterfinal of the MWC Tournament, and having lost all but one of their games against ranked teams (their only win being an early season win over Creighton), they have almost no chance to make it.

I hate to gang up on you OFFNY but this is why I hate the term mid major. The mountain west was ranked the #1 conference in NCAA this year just beating out the Big Ten (RPI rankings). I'm not claiming the MWC to be the best in all of the land but that doesn't mean it's not of the top conferences in the country. If the MWC was called the SEC everyone would be talking about them. They're going to get 4 teams in and maybe 5. Boise state will be sweating it out next Sunday for sure.
I'll bet you a dollar that Boise State doesn't make it' date=' based largely on what I said.

If I lose, I'll send you a PM and a check in the mail.

[/quote']

I owe you a dollar.

You bastard.

PM me, so I can send you a check.

Archived