vs. The Yankees 4/12

weams

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That was a tough play boys. Can't get on him too much.

In what world is that a tough play???? Adam Jones has speed and is a gold glove centerfielder. He is PAID handsomely for the reason that plays like that are and SHOULD be easy for him. No excuses there.

I understand you are well-respected around here, but sometimes I wish you would take a deep breath before everytime you overreact. It's kind of a bummer. 2 on, none out.

Roy has the best reverse jinx around. He needs to stay negative.

Maybe he should not blow bubbles when he makes key errors then? He can say he doesn't know he does it, but it looks ridiculous. Not sure I've ever seen an outfielder drop more balls that hit their gloves than Adam Jones. This one was huge. I'm sure Buck will make excuses for him during the post game show though.

He blows bubbles when he makes spectacular diving catches, too. No one complains when he does it then. It's ridiculous.

Bad play by Jonesy, but we have walked Cervelli twice and he has scored twice, and Patton's gotta get the corpse of Travis Hafner out. Should have never come to that.

I know- and I'm definitely not blaming Matt- but man o man- he was so close to holding on to that swinging 3rd strike to Hafner.

That's not the ONLY way to describe it. You're being ridiculous.

It was a long run on a well hit ball that he had to catch on the move while backing up.

What it was is a behind the back attempted slam dunk on the fast break when your all alone and it bounces out. Thats what it was.

Archived