What's up with JOBat taunting us?

jimbones

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said the same thing in the game thread.

If this team has a single solitary testicle among them, Bautista takes one square in the back tomorrow.

Too bad Freddy's fastball is so weak but still.

You've got to plunk him for showing up O'Day. You simply have too. Especially when we was only able to do so because of the horrendous umpiring.

After his HR he was mocking our players making a chirping motion with his hand. Same thing in the dugout. What's up with that? Were our players or O'day talking trash during his AB?

That's what he does. He's an arrogant and whiny player. I assume he took exception with DODs celebration of striking him out last night.

Best way to deal with that is to just get him out. Actually, when you get an over-zealous player up there he's easier to strike out.

Ah, he's still one of my favorite players in baseball...

You must have low standard for players then. He is probally my least favorite player. He whines and complains and is one of the biggest babies. I will take Pedroia all day over this guy.

I can't even imagine how you root for that guy. He has ZERO class and there is more than a sniff of suspicion about what led to his turnaround years ago. Do you know his reputation in the game? My advice is to research it a bit and then tell me if he is still one of your favorites. This is not a guy to admire IMHO.

I liked the nickname Joey Bats.

For context, I'm a big Albert Belle fan. Just to give you a clue as to what kind of players I generally cheer for.

Bautista might be off that list soon if he generally has a problem with us...

Archived