vs. Texas 7/8 Bust a move.

weams

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• I disagree. 2023-2024 Baumann stats: 3.69 ERA, 4.41 FIP, 4.77 xFIP, 4.48 SIERA, 4.90 xERA That paints a clear picture of a 4.50 ERA guy to me. I trust the peripherals, especially when it comes to relievers where ERA is very noisy.
    • As soon as Jorge's ball appeared to be heading toward splitting the gap, I yelled out, "Make it a triple!!!" and then saw him kick it into gear nearing 2B  and we were all on our feet yelling for him to get to 3rd, like cheering on a stud you'd picked to win the Derby.  The whole place erupted when he got there safe.  When Gunnar hit his, I was scared to death as he rounded second and you could kinda hear the crowd holding their breath. When he got in safe to third, I think everyone was just a lot more relieved than pumped up.  Jorge is like a gazelle - GH just has huge strides (my amateur analysis there  ). "Those were fun to watch." Indeed!!!
    • I'm not sure if anyone on the winning-record, way-in-the-back part of the waiver line is chomping at the bit to pick him up, so probably no minor trade to be had here.  Some team in the White Sox / Marlins / Rockies / Angels neighborhood will almost certainly claim him though, as he's got to be an upgrade over somebody in their bullpens.  
    • Sig is somewhere between Data and Spock on the emotion spectrum.
    • Except he’s been better than that, so that’s not an accurate description of him.
    • Not a subscriber so can’t read it, but this is a copy/paste from the MLB app Orioles “Injuries and Moves” section where they recently provided an update on Felix: The secondary procedures (both common after Tommy John surgery) cleaned up scar tissue in Bautista’s right elbow and moved the nerve to free it up from compression. His reconstructed right UCL continues to heal well, and his recovery timeline won’t be affected.
  • Popular Contributors

• Popular Now