Mark Reynolds DFA (UPDATE:Yankees signed him)

TonySoprano

Reynolds - Pickup as Bargain Sale or Pass?  

184 members have voted

1. 1. Reynolds - Pickup as Bargain Sale or Pass?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not really, he's still owed about 1.75 million. He hasn't even been good against lefties this year. I love the guy, but I don't see a need or a use for him at that price.

I too like Reynolds but that ship has sailed. Don't want to see him back with the

O's.

So what DD is saying when he says he would like to see Mark put on trade waivers is that DD wants to tried to make a deal with Cleveland for less salary. With Cleveland paying some of the reminder of Mark's salary in exchange the O's would give Cleveland a minor leaguer.

Pretty much. I assume he basically wants Cleveland to assume most of the salary (as would happen if he becomes a free agent) and then maybe give up an insignificant piece.

If they bring him back I am through with this team. I will sell the rest of my season tickets on stubhub and not renew my season tickets next year. If they are that stupid they don't deserve my money.

What if the O's win the World Series? I don't want Reynolds on the O's either but

I will not turn on them if they sign him.

If they bring him back I am through with this team. I will sell the rest of my season tickets on stubhub and not renew my season tickets next year. If they are that stupid they don't deserve my money.

If you promise to also stop posting on the OH, I personally fly out to Cleveland and pick him up.

:D

Archived