Example A of why you fire Buck after 3 seasons.

Norfolk orioles

You're right. 2 run leads SHOULD be enough. Just like the offense should score more than 4 runs in 14 innings and should not put up zeros in 13 of those innings. Just like Tillman should be able to go more than 6 IP on a day where he only gives up 2 runs. Just like the offense should score more than 3 runs in 11 innings.

All these things should be the case. And one does not outweigh the others.

FTR I think Tillman could have gone 7.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buck is having a bad year no doubt. I'm sorry Dan Duquette not getting a pass from me. Dan did nothing to upgrade this team for Buck

Buck is having a bad year no doubt. I'm sorry Dan Duquette not getting a pass from me. Dan did nothing to upgrade this team for Buck

Assuming a 100 million salary cap and the desire to have some money to maneuver with during the season what moves would you have made to upgrade the team?

Assuming a 100 million salary cap and the desire to have some money to maneuver with during the season what moves would you have made to upgrade the team?

Masn Money new TV deal tell me again why 100m is the cap for us?

Because that appears to be all the owner will allow.

Not much Buck or DD can do about that. You think you can sweet-talk another 40 million out of Angelos?

OK smart moves you can make in 2014 to free up money. Non tender Jim Johnson but we both know the O's will tender him.

Duquette did trade for KRod. Problem is the entire bullpen is struggeling right now. Probably will cost them the wildcard. Not a whole lot they can do except call up somebody in the minors. Possibly demote Johnson to long relief until his arm is live again.

Archived