vs. ATHLETICS, 8/23

garethcoker

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't remember and O's pitching staff that gave up gofer balls like this?

Umm.. 1987 team gave up 220 hrs to lead league, 2006 Os gave up 216 to lead league, 2009 team gave up 218 to lead MLB, 2011 team gave up 210 to lead MLB. Watched Os much in last 15 years? Lol.

Ok this isn't going so well.

It never does in important games/situations. I knew they couldn't repeat last years magic but this is just a complete 180. They show up lame in big games. Can't make come backs. Can't hold leads. Can't get big hits.

Sucks.

This team is a great group of guys but doesn't have the baseball IQ to win. Don't adjust stay with their approach, looks like they are running out of time.

It is mostly the same team that was a game from going to the divisional playoffs last year.

It never does in important games/situations. I knew they couldn't repeat last years magic but this is just a complete 180. They show up lame in big games. Can't make come backs. Can't hold leads. Can't get big hits.

Sucks.

I thought you were complaining before they can't beat the bad teams. So they can't win big games and they can't beat bad teams. Who are the beating then?

Umm.. 1987 team gave up 220 hrs to lead league, 2006 Os gave up 216 to lead league, 2009 team gave up 218 to lead MLB, 2011 team gave up 210 to lead MLB. Watched Os much in last 15 years? Lol.

And with MLB leading 162 HRs surrendered with 35 games left at 1.3 hrs/9 innings is pace for 207 HRs allowed this year.

Archived