Say It Ain't So, Manny!

spneca

Im glad to have like 3 more years of Manny. Lets be honest. If you were manny would you resign with the O's and their cheapo owner? The only way we keep Manny is if we throw crazy money at him next offseason.

Well if the O's can be successful and maybe he likes Baltimore. Maybe he will want

to stay with the O's. there too many variables. Angelos might not even own the

team in three years. The O's could be champions then. I am not going to worry

about it. What happens happens.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well I don't like ARod either but Manny is a grown man. He has to make his own

choices. He if he wants to be friends with a dirt bag there is nothing anyone can

do about it.

Lozano is an even bigger dirt bag than AROD. And he is Manny's agent. Has been.

Like CD, it's up to the Orioles whether they sign MM. We need to stop giving the Orioles excuses to not make these signings. We can't afford him, baloney. He doesn't have the right agent, nonsense. At the appropriate time, the Orioles need to sign their best players. And there is no good reason why CD and MM will not sign long term with us.

Like CD, it's up to the Orioles whether they sign MM. We need to stop giving the Orioles excuses to not make these signings. We can't afford him, baloney. He doesn't have the right agent, nonsense. At the appropriate time, the Orioles need to sign their best players. And there is no good reason why CD and MM will not sign long term with us.

But MASN money! $25 million! Pete is a billionaire!

:bangwall:

Only way I see that happening is to do it VERY soon. :( When he's still making $575k or so this year.

He's open to a long term deal, 10 years at 150M will get it done after next season. That will take away 6 years of FA. Step up Orioles and show we're in the game.

He's open to a long term deal, 10 years at 150M will get it done after next season. That will take away 6 years of FA. Step up Orioles and show we're in the game.

I wouldn't go 10 years on Jesus Christ himself. But they do need to step up.

And think about it... he's still well less than a million this year. 1.5 next, 3 next, 7 next. Just guesses. You don't have to pay him 10/150. 7 or 8/80 is more money than he ever dreamed of. And guaranteed if he signs.

Archived