Here's the latest on the O's at theWinter Meetings from MLB.com

markpolis

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BB's posts from last night...Hasn't even been 24 hours...

http://orioleshangout.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41159&page=9&highlight=month

BTW, Bigbird, this isn't a big deal to me...But you seemed to jump on me for assuming the Brewers wanted Rlo.

Everything is a big deal to you. You're always right, you're condesending, and you go on the attack when someone has a different opinion that yours. I'm telling you what I was told. You remind me on the little nerd kid who always went around saying "I told you so". If there was a way I could prevent you from reading future posts of mine I would activate it today.

You have a lot of nerve talking about using tone with people. Like it or not it's a fact that there have been no talks before today with the Brewers concerning RLo since the rumored Mench/Rlo deal was talked about a month ago. Even the writer notes that talks may be revived which if I'm correct mean they were dead? I really don't gove a rats ass if you believe it or not because YOU ARE ALWAYS RIGHT. Ask most people here.

But he sells the best diamonds in town!!!

Since we are keeping score, I vote for SG. He backed up his opinion with prior posts.

I love BB but he may be getting too sensitive because some cheesy posters got on him recently about his contact info

I can see it coming now in the polls, Who Do You Support: Bigbird or SG. Followed shortly by the Rumble thread between the two groups. Reps and Neg Reps go flying! But how does it end??!!???!!! :eek::eek:

I can see it coming now in the polls, Who Do You Support: Bigbird or SG. Followed shortly by the Rumble thread between the two groups. Reps and Neg Reps go flying! But how does it end??!!???!!! :eek::eek:

I have never seen SG or BB give any rep points either way, so no one should worry about giving their opinions. :)

Everything is a big deal to you. You're always right, you're condesending, and you go on the attack when someone has a different opinion that yours. I'm telling you what I was told. You remind me on the little nerd kid who always went around saying "I told you so". If there was a way I could prevent you from reading future posts of mine I would activate it today.

And i am telling you what is actually going on, coming from the words of our GM.

You jumped on me for saying it and i just showed that the BRewers are indeed interested.

Just as i can say things differently to posters, you could have said that the Brewers haven't had contact with us the past few weeks.

Instead, you act as if YOU know it all and want to slam my idea of Rlo for Jenkins.

Bigbird is so obviously right about SG and his posting style. (He once said that he knew more about the O's minor leaguers than BA writers) Lately things have been better. Bigbird, just keep being you. Everytime I see another "I told you so" post from you know who, I just ignore it.

People like you are making it a bigger deal then it needs to be...Should have just PM'ed this to Bigbird instead of putting it on here...Hijacked a perfectly good thread.

Archived