vs. BLUE JAYS, 4/24

OFFNY

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I see a solid MLB regular, which is plenty good. I don't see what you evidently see.

I may be starry eyed about his potential, based on his start, but don't you want even "only" a "solid MLB regular" for the extra year? I mean... he'd be solid... :D

Sorry to say I was busy last night and ended up missing the game, looking at the box score and like Fred Manfra would say, the "lovely totals" for the night. Wow, what a game! Dang, makes me mad that I missed it, but at least they won.

I don't want to pick on Flash, but was his at-bats, good? I mean, did he at least make contact and the balls just didn't fall in for him, or he is just not getting the job done?

Sorry to say I was busy last night and ended up missing the game, looking at the box score and like Fred Manfra would say, the "lovely totals" for the night. Wow, what a game! Dang, makes me mad that I missed it, but at least they won.

I don't want to pick on Flash, but was his at-bats, good? I mean, did he at least make contact and the balls just didn't fall in for him, or he is just not getting the job done?

They are shifting him like they do Davis. Was not his game.

Archived