Davis likely to DL tomorrow

McLovin

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One never knows. However, Buck says Manny's rehab is not physical at this point. Its getting his timing back to major league speeds. That is probably best done at AAA. Just because of that I think Manny goes to Norfolk for three games before he is called to the majors. But again. One never knows.

Honestly, what is 3 games at AAA really going to do? He could spend those same 3 days in the Orioles lineup and help this team out. Even if he goes 0-12 in those 3 games hes STILL an improvement over flaherty with just his defense alone

Honestly, what is 3 games at AAA really going to do? He could spend those same 3 days in the Orioles lineup and help this team out. Even if he goes 0-12 in those 3 games hes STILL an improvement over flaherty with just his defense alone

I think the idea is to not have Manny start his season 0-12 but instead have him as ready as possible. I see your point though.

I am guessing we will see Manny on Tuesday. I think they are waiting to promote someone because they want to see how Manny feels after today's game.

Who plays first? (Assuming we don't do something crazy like signing Morales.)

It seems a waste to me to have Markakis playing there, as he's probably our second best corner outfielder defensively (behind Lough). Do we see Flaherty there occasionally? Any chance they can teach Delmon Young enough footwork to play there for a couple games?

Who plays first? (Assuming we don't do something crazy like signing Morales.)

It seems a waste to me to have Markakis playing there, as he's probably our second best corner outfielder defensively (behind Lough). Do we see Flaherty there occasionally? Any chance they can teach Delmon Young enough footwork to play there for a couple games?

If not Markakis, I think Clevenger is the best option. Call up Caleb Joseph to be the backup C.

Davis is not hitting 50 bombs this year. I wonder if he will even reach 30?

Hope i'm wrong.

If he's out a month and a half, then he has to hit 28 home runs from Mid-June to end of the season... which will be similar HR rate to last year. He might not get 20 at this rate.

Archived