vs. RAYS, 5/06 (Christopher vs. Christopher)

OFFNY

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So they are now shifting on Flaherty and even he refuses to bunt it down the line for a guaranteed hit? He is not good enough to not take that and instead strikes out looking. I just don't get it. It's bad baseball to let them shift and not take advantage of it.

So they are now shifting on Flaherty and even he refuses to bunt it down the line for a guaranteed hit? He is not good enough to not take that and instead strikes out looking. I just don't get it. It's bad baseball to let them shift and not take advantage of it.

It isn't a guaranteed hit if you are not a good bunter.

He's not a MLB player

Isn't it funny how good we all felt after the Pirates sweep followed by the nice Ubaldo outing?

Now it's like...

MANNY SUCKS

JONES SUCKS

WIETERS IS HAVING TOMMY JOHN

:(

Hang on for the ride!

[video=youtube;sR9CRxY9Ne0]

Isn't it funny how good we all felt after the Pirates sweep followed by the nice Ubaldo outing?

Now it's like...

MANNY SUCKS

JONES SUCKS

WIETERS IS HAVING TOMMY JOHN

:(

Come on, man.

Not too long ago, we were on pace to lose this game by a score of 18-0.

Now we're right back in it, only down by one run, and we have a shot to pull out a win in a game that seemed like it was seemingly insurmountable.

Chin up.

I see the Reactionary Ryan Flaherty Haters are out in full force tonight.

Ryan sees 3 more pitches than his replacement usually sees, and registers an out on a good pitch. 0-1. He's terrible. What a scrub. Bring on Buck Britton and Steve Lombardozzi and 2-15 Jonathan Schoop already, Ryan is a bastard and a knee...--erm, sorry, slip of the tongue--jerk besides.

Archived