vs. MARINERS, 7/24

OFFNY

I would have someone up in the pen.

When our pitcher is under 80 pitches and throwing a shutout?

If you were managing this team the relievers' arms would fall off because of all the warmup pitches you would have them throw.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When our pitcher is under 80 pitches and throwing a shutout?

If you were managing this team the relievers' arms would fall off because of all the warmup pitches you would have them throw.

He's a drama queen when it comes to Chen.

It pains me to hear Kevin say that he thinks about getting sent down. Stop playing with his mind. Just turn him loose, worry free!!!!

I like tomorrow night's game for Kevin. He gets to pitch in a pitcher's park against a weak offense. And let's face it, if there was one game on this road trip we are most likely to lose, the game vs Hernandez is it. Yes, I'm a fan and I root for us to win EVERY game. But I don't think there's a lot of pressure on Gausman in tomorrow night's game. Don't worry about who's pitching against you, go out, throw your best game, and if we can't touch Hernandez, so be it. Regain some confidence and come back for a big start next Wednesday or Thursday.

The only starters that have been better are named Norris and Tillman.

I think KG will leave little doubt by the end of the year, and I'd take Gonzo over Chen if forced to choose between the two. Chen's piled up wins, but that's not necessarily a reflection of how well HE'S done. The offense just scores for him.

I like tomorrow night's game for Kevin. He gets to pitch in a pitcher's park against a weak offense. And let's face it, if there was one game on this road trip we are most likely to lose, the game vs Hernandez is it. Yes, I'm a fan and I root for us to win EVERY game. But I don't think there's a lot of pressure on Gausman in tomorrow night's game. Don't worry about who's pitching against you, go out, throw your best game, and if we can't touch Hernandez, so be it. Regain some confidence and come back for a big start next Wednesday or Thursday.

That's good approach Steve.

Archived