Dooooook Loooooses

Pedro Cerrano

Try reading what i said..I am talking about just pure talent.

I read what you said.

This is such a BS argument.

It's like when everyone claims our rotation is one of the best based on untapped potential.

Last year everyone was riding Paulus' jock when he came in and now he's being exposed.

By this logic you could go ahead and say something like this year's UNC team is one of the greatest teams of all time.

I mean, how does someone argue against you here? You're taking a stance that can't be proven and won't be proven for years.

I'm not saying anything about this class or where it will be in 2-3 years. I'm talking about THIS team. And their chance THIS year.

If you want to spin this into some potential/talent thing go ahead, but it has nothing to do with anything.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's a fact, they travel, I'm not saying that, but they NEVER go to someone elses gym during preseason. Brian, back me up brother!

I can't remember the last time they played a bigtime opponent outside the conference on the road.

Seth's right. They like to play neutral games instead of non-conference road games.

But considering that the only road game Carolina has played this year has been at St. Louis, I've been keeping my mouth shut on this topic. This isn't the year to be pointing this out, Seth!

I can't remember the last time they played a bigtime opponent outside the conference on the road.

Seth's right. They like to play neutral games instead of non-conference road games.

But considering that the only road game Carolina has played this year has been at St. Louis, I've been keeping my mouth shut on this topic. This isn't the year to be pointing this out, Seth!

Indiana and GTown last year.

And you are wrong.

Do me a favor, tell me which mid majors the Tarheels have played a "real road" game against anytime recently.

BTW, i guess you missed Duke in Bloomington last year, at GTOwn, at Temple and when they play at St Johns.

They played in St Louis gym a few weeks ago. They played in the FU Center, not at Temple, they played in MSG, not in Alumni Hall, they played in Bloomington? Are you sure it wasnt Indinapolis?

Carolina has a "homecoming" game every year for a player returning to his hometown, they've done it for years. This year it was Tyler, hence St Louis. And no, Duke doesnt do this.

They played in St Louis gym a few weeks ago. They played in the FU Center, not at Temple, they played in MSG, not in Alumni Hall, they played in Bloomington? Are you sure it wasnt Indinapolis?

If they played in Bloomington, it's only because the Acc-Big Ten Challenge dictated that they had to play a road game.

They don't schedule them of their own accord.

St Louis is not a mid major, at least not by conference.

Do they go to Davidson? Do they go to UNC-greensboro? No, they don't. So please, spare me this.

Most of these teams want to play Duke in bigger arenas to get more money. You know that, you aren't stupid.

No big time schools go to the mid majors home gym.

Nelson will be as well.

Zoubek will probably develop over the next 4 years and with his size, will be there as well.

Scheyer has a chance, as does the forgotten Lance Thomas who many have said is in that Rodman/Wallace mold.

Nelson and McRoberts were on last year's team.

And all of Maryland's freshman could be pro prospects too if they develop. This Maryland team really is more talented than the National Champion team. They're really dangerous and I expect at least 3-4 of them to be pro prospects.

(this game really is easy to play)

Carolina has a "homecoming" game every year for a player returning to his hometown, they've done it for years. This year it was Tyler, hence St Louis. And no, Duke doesnt do this.

Actually, they were in Temple last year, at their home gym.

St Johns probably wants them at MSG, again, for the extra revenue.

St Louis is not a mid major, at least not by conference.

Do they go to Davidson? Do they go to UNC-greensboro? No, they don't. So please, spare me this.

Most of these teams want to play Duke in bigger arenas to get more money. You know that, you aren't stupid.

No big time schools go to the mid majors home gym.

I'm not even saying Mid majors, it's anywhere. When they went to Illinois it was in Chicago, that kind of stuff. Why couldnt they play at the Illinois gym a few years ago.

Indiana and GTown last year.

First of all, as I said, they were forced into that Indiana game.

And it's not like either of those two teams were all that good last year. GTown ended up surprising people, but they weren't expected to be any good.

And didn't dook either lose or just barely escape that GTown game? It's exactly why ratface refuses to go on the road. That experience probably validated his whole philosophy.

When was the last time dook played Arizona, Kentucky, Kansas, UCLA, UConn, and the other big names on the road?

Carolina plays Kentucky on the road every other year. They play Arizona on the road next year, I believe. It just so happened that this year, they got all of Kentucky, Ohio State, and 'Zona at home.

Actually, they were in Temple last year, at their home gym.

St Johns probably wants them at MSG, again, for the extra revenue.

No way, I dont believe they didnt play at the Sixers/Flyers arena. By the way, Coach Smith took the Heels to Bethune Cookman for Vince's homecoming game in 1997.

No way, I dont believe they didnt play at the Sixers/Flyers arena. By the way, Coach Smith took the Heels to Bethune Cookman for Vince's homecoming game in 1997.

Last year was like the first time they played at Temple.

Way to pull out a game from 10 years ago..Really proves your point. :rolleyes:

Archived