Dooooook Loooooses

Pedro Cerrano

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of all i would like to say I owe alot to Duke Univ. not for an education, but for early (baby) physical issues. This is why I 've been a fan for the Devils since Danny Ferly(sp.) There is know way they are a 11th ranked team I would say they are mid 20's. As with the turdles the last couple of years is all about the point guard play. When one plays well good teams win when they play like they are color blind forgetting what color jersey they wear...no kidding.. fricking Paulus you don't have yellow in your colors..well.... sorry for that minni rant. But you play sloppy can't shoot guess what you lose. But a true fan..being O's fans you know a true fan is a fan when they lose. I liked the 96 or 98 season (can't remember when last missed the turney) season just like i like this year because the ESPN praise and the bandwagon Duke fans shut up. they annoy the piss out of me. I figure if you did not live or go there why the heck are you a fan of them? Be a home town fan! Hopefully they Dukkies do well. but if not it can be a good thing not only for non duke fans except for the babyass carolina fans... sorry terps your not our rival. but for True Duke fans not bandwagon fans.

I just skimmed through a bunch of that, and he's got Coach K curled up in the corner crying from the assault :D

It is just a bit brutal. :D

I forgot about Michael Thompson - he was in one of their #1 in the nation recruiting classes, and he was supposed to be a sure thing stud big man - like Shavlik Randolph. I hadn't heard a thing about him since his freshman year. Ohhhhh K.

Pushmonkey, Duke does have a great hospital for children , and I am glad that they took care of your child (I assume ). That is real life something we all need to remember .

That being said, read the articual I posted earlier, and see if there isnt some truth to what the guy says. People think K is a god, is he really? Get the pick of all top recruits you should do better. I do think he has done well, but he isnt close to the best of all time. Wooden has some pretty big shoes to fill.

If he was so good, why didnt he win this summer in the World Championships? Gilbert Arenas will tell you what a tool he is.

Pushmonkey, Duke does have a great hospital for children , and I am glad that they took care of your child (I assume ). That is real life something we all need to remember .

That being said, read the articual I posted earlier, and see if there isnt some truth to what the guy says. People think K is a god, is he really? Get the pick of all top recruits you should do better. I do think he has done well, but he isnt close to the best of all time. Wooden has some pretty big shoes to fill.

If he was so good, why didnt he win this summer in the World Championships? Gilbert Arenas will tell you what a tool he is.

Actually myself.. can walk thanks to the children hospital. Thats why I am a duke fan. I can't stand Couck K he is overrated, and does not use his bench causing good players to leave left and right boykins and botang this year.

Watch out for Duke now....There upcoming schedule isn't too difficult.

They should be no worse than 6-3 going into the stretch of UNC at home, at MD and at BC and all of those games are certainly winnable.

Paulus is averaging 15 PPG and has a better than 2:1 Assist/TO ratio the last 3 games..He is also shooting well. He is getting into better shape and getting his confidence back.

And we are seeing Gerald Henderson become more of a force. He is more assertive now than he was before..Very explosive guy.

McRoberts is a stat sheet filler.

McClure and Thomas are doing the dirty work and giving good minutes on both ends of the floor.

They will still finish second in the conference.

Watch out for Duke now....There upcoming schedule isn't too difficult.

They should be no worse than 6-3 going into the stretch of UNC at home, at MD and at BC and all of those games are certainly winnable.

Paulus is averaging 15 PPG and has a better than 2:1 Assist/TO ratio the last 3 games..He is also shooting well. He is getting into better shape and getting his confidence back.

And we are seeing Gerald Henderson become more of a force. He is more assertive now than he was before..Very explosive guy.

McRoberts is a stat sheet filler.

McClure and Thomas are doing the dirty work and giving good minutes on both ends of the floor.

They will still finish second in the conference.

They are playing better, I agree. And with the suspensions at BC, you may be right about them finishing second. Carolina has stepped up their Defense after the debacle in BLacksburg. If we continue to show that committment to defense, we'll be tough to beat.

They are playing better, I agree. And with the suspensions at BC, you may be right about them finishing second. Carolina has stepped up their Defense after the debacle in BLacksburg. If we continue to show that committment to defense, we'll be tough to beat.

Did you hear about the practice Roy had them do after the VaTech game?

They didn't use a ball...They just did defensive drills for a few hours..Players were throwing up.

Then they played and the idea was to committ hard fouls..Apparently Tyler H was fouled hard and didn't move for 5 min..They had to call an ambulance.

Did you hear about the practice Roy had them do after the VaTech game?

They didn't use a ball...They just did defensive drills for a few hours..Players were throwing up.

Then they played and the idea was to committ hard fouls..Apparently Tyler H was fouled hard and didn't move for 5 min..They had to call an ambulance.

The defense was an embarassment at Virginia Tech, they looked awful. Whatver Roy did certainly worked, they've looked great on that end the last two games.

5-2 in conference now with a very good win over BC tonight.

They have at UVA on Thursday, which is a tough game.

WIn or lose, they will win their game next Sunday at home versus FSU...So, 6-3 or 7-2 going into a tough 3 game stretch with UNC at home and at MD and BC. All 3 winnable but all 3 loseable as well.

5-2 in conference now with a very good win over BC tonight.

They have at UVA on Thursday, which is a tough game.

WIn or lose, they will win their game next Sunday at home versus FSU...So, 6-3 or 7-2 going into a tough 3 game stretch with UNC at home and at MD and BC. All 3 winnable but all 3 loseable as well.

I'm glad you guys won tonight, it sets up 1 vs 2 in conference in 10 days..cant wait.

Archived