Dooooook Loooooses

Pedro Cerrano

I'm glad you guys won tonight, it sets up 1 vs 2 in conference in 10 days..cant wait.

That's if they can get past UVA. They are 5-2 as well and playing great, including a very impressive win today at Clemson where they won by 1 point, ending the game on a 15-0 run.

Their guards will give Duke, especially Paulus, alot of problems.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's if they can get past UVA. They are 5-2 as well and playing great, including a very impressive win today at Clemson where they won by 1 point, ending the game on a 15-0 run.

Their guards will give Duke, especially Paulus, alot of problems.

Good call, UVA looks good, Leitao is a damn good coach. I caught the end of that game today, what a comeback. Their guards are excellent, should be a good one vs. Duke.

Good call, UVA looks good, Leitao is a damn good coach. I caught the end of that game today, what a comeback. Their guards are excellent, should be a good one vs. Duke.

OTOH, Duke has been great and denying dribble penetration this year as a team and their perimeter defense has been the best in the conference.

So, that doesn't bode well for the Wahoos.

I agree about Leitao...Very underrated coach and UVA is an underrated team.

I think they have a good run in them come tourney time.

OTOH, Duke has been great and denying dribble penetration this year as a team and their perimeter defense has been the best in the conference.

So, that doesn't bode well for the Wahoos.

I agree about Leitao...Very underrated coach and UVA is an underrated team.

I think they have a good run in them come tourney time.

They could be a sweet 16 team, the trend normally is guard play in the early rounds and big men after the sweet 16, and they certainly can play small with anyone.

Did you forget that VaTech is 6-1 in conference?

As of now...

VaTech 6-1

UNC 5-1

BC 6-2

Dook 5-2

UVA 5-2

I know, but I don't consider a true contender for the title. I know they beat Carolina and Dook but it doesnt matter to me, they wont be there at the end.

No one should be a true contender to UNC for the ACC title this year. If that happens, some team has overachieved and UNC has underachieved.

I agree. I thought Duke was gonna be better, but now that it looks like they're a bit more nearer to the rest of the pack than normal (and BC losing two key players) I don't think anybody should be able to challenge UNC unless they really fall off or somebody else just goes insane.

I agree. I thought Duke was gonna be better, but now that it looks like they're a bit more nearer to the rest of the pack than normal (and BC losing two key players) I don't think anybody should be able to challenge UNC unless they really fall off or somebody else just goes insane.

Duke has been what was expected of them. A top 8-15 team who will be at or near the top of the conference.

They were never a team that should have realistically challenged UNC for the regular season title unless UNC choked some games away because of the youth.

What has happened is VT has been better than expected but GT has been a huge disappointment so that balances out.

No one should be a true contender to UNC for the ACC title this year. If that happens, some team has overachieved and UNC has underachieved.

I'm saving this post forever. I'll never let you forget the time you said no one could contend with Carolina! ;)

I'm saving this post forever. I'll never let you forget the time you said no one could contend with Carolina! ;)

I am not a fan like ND...I can recognize talent, even if it is for the bad guys.

They are a deep, talented, well coached team. They have the best combination of that in the entire league and because of that they should win.

I am not a fan like ND...I can recognize talent, even if it is for the bad guys.

They are a deep, talented, well coached team. They have the best combination of that in the entire league and because of that they should win.

and they will!!

Hooray!

Not sure if everyone knows this or may have forgotten but...Duke sucks!

All i need to know about how dominant they have been is how excited people because they lose 1 game....It is quite funny actually.

What a game tonight...Singletary and Reynolds have to be the best backcourt in the country.

Singletary is too good for his teammates. They just don't catch his passes.

McRoberts should have gone glass in regulation to end the game..That wasn't a smart play. Dukes inability to get to the line hurt them tonight.

So, Duke will be 6-3 going into their tough stretch of UNC and at MD and BC.

Archived