Dooooook Loooooses

Pedro Cerrano

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

VT is the new MD in that they play Duke tough...Some point, maybe the Tarheels will be able to do the same thing. :D

I wish i had seen the game but it is always bad when you lose at home. Judging by the score, Duke's defense was not as good as it has been this year and they missed too many FT's.

Oh well, just the first game...Only second loss all year for the team playing the nations toughest schedule. I will take that.

VT is the new MD in that they play Duke tough...Some point, maybe the Tarheels will be able to do the same thing. :D

I wish i had seen the game but it is always bad when you lose at home. Judging by the score, Duke's defense was not as good as it has been this year and they missed too many FT's.

Oh well, just the first game...Only second loss all year for the team playing the nations toughest schedule. I will take that.

The nation's toughest schedule my you know what!!! It's not that tough when you refuse to play road games.

And by the way, we've got a one game winning streak in the rivalry. ;)

How about that Greg Paulus?

18 min, 0-3 from the field, no FT, 1 Offensive Rebound, 1 assist, 2 personal fouls and got his sh!t thrown on the last play of the game.

Not to rehash old threads....but

I TOLD YOU SO!

This guy is AWWWWFFFFUUUUUULLLLL.

If he wasn't a big name recruit fans would be chanting for him to come in during the final seconds of a blowout.

Coach K is going to kill Duke's season if he doesn't get this bum off the floor.

The nation's toughest schedule my you know what!!! It's not that tough when you refuse to play road games.

And by the way, we've got a one game winning streak in the rivalry. ;)

When i was watching the game the other day, the announcers said they had statisically the hardest schedule in the nation.

How about that Greg Paulus?

18 min, 0-3 from the field, no FT, 1 Offensive Rebound, 1 assist, 2 personal fouls and got his sh!t thrown on the last play of the game.

Not to rehash old threads....but

I TOLD YOU SO!

This guy is AWWWWFFFFUUUUUULLLLL.

If he wasn't a big name recruit fans would be chanting for him to come in during the final seconds of a blowout.

Coach K is going to kill Duke's season if he doesn't get this bum off the floor.

I didn't see the game..Those numbers are no good..Wonder why he only played 18 minutes.

However, anyone who has watched him lately has seen that he is getting back into playing shape and has played much better than early on.

Seth, to be fair, it's not as though the Heels have been playing any road games so far either.

But a loss is a loss. And a dook loss is always a thing of beauty. I'll gladly celebrate this.

As for Paulus, I just hope his brother turns out to be a better football recruit (he'll be a freshman QB at UNC next season) than he has turned out as a basketball recruit.

When i was watching the game the other day, the announcers said they had statisically the hardest schedule in the nation.

They're 8th currently, of course as I mentioned earlier, K plays NO ROAD GAMES before conference play. He won't do it. It doesnt matter, they're down this year, a sweet 16 team at best.

They're 8th currently, of course as I mentioned earlier, K plays NO ROAD GAMES before conference play. He won't do it. It doesnt matter, they're down this year, a sweet 16 team at best.

They are a sweet 16 team and will be a top 2 or 3 seed..Same thing i said last year when everyone jumped on me.

Their defense, much like UCLA last year, will have to carry them.

They need Paulus to play better and they need one of the freshman to become a consistent scorer.

McRoberts and Nelson will both be on the first or second team ALL ACC, so they need the secondary players to do something.

Ok, first of all, NO BIG NAME TEAM plays mid majors in their building. It just doesn't happen. Do you think you are going to see UNC go into Wichita St? Please.

Secondly, Duke is such a huge draw that alot of the schools want to play them in bigger arenas to get more money.

They happened to be home this year instead of going on the road to Ind, GTOwn and Temple...They were at their places last year. Just worked out that way.

Archived