Jimenez getting booed on Sunday.

Snutchy

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I never liked for a home team player being booed.

In April of 2009 when I was driving to a game at Oriole Park, Dave Johnson stated (on the radio) that as a fan, he would never boo a player that was playing for his team UNLESS he thought that they were intentionally trying to lose.

I agree with Johnson.

Ubaldo is one guy who seems to feel genuinely crappy about what he's done this year and he's been working hard. Not that other guys aren't the same, but he really doesn't seem like a guy who needs to be reminded.

I believe, as I do with all FA hold outs, that their agent does not permit them to lift anything other than a TV remote until they sign and pass a physical. I think it is hard to get back into playing shape after that. Look at Nick's bad years when he could not lift and had to just go hunting because of injury.

We didn't either.

BTW, the CF bar deck seats are a good way to get burned if you're not careful. Lesson learned.

I guess many of us were there. I will I had seen you all. 336 upper box is in the shade after June. We can always find a seat or two.

Doesn't make it right though. That's like kicking a man while

he is down. Sorry but that shows a lack of class. IMO

As I aged from childhood, I thought less about what rights I might have purchased, and more about what those around me might enjoy.

Do you support the idea of booing other teams players? They are humans too!

Don't get me wrong, I don't boo them, but ultimately if you say bad things about them on a message board or under your breath at a game, what makes you so different? What, our players can't read the internet?

If I am at the Yard and I just feel that B word boiling up in my Barker, then I just Break out with a Big "B....eer man" Bawl instead! Works every time.

Of course, over the 14 years before 2012, I was getting pretty toasted at the old ball Yard with the performances being what they were.

Archived