Leaving out Kevin Gausman from the PO rotation not smart

Oriolesallday

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can make about a million arguments either way. I know that Buck will examine it from every possible angle and make the most informed decision. I personally like Gausman in the pen for the postseason, but it wouldn't hurt my feelings if he took Norris' spot. But again, Buck will make an informed decision.

You can make about a million arguments either way. I know that Buck will examine it from every possible angle and make the most informed decision. I personally like Gausman in the pen for the postseason, but it wouldn't hurt my feelings if he took Norris' spot. But again, Buck will make an informed decision.

Sorry to say Buck sometimes ignores the information in favor of rewarding his vets.

Hopefully he won't do it in the playoffs.

Based on how they are lined up, overall performance, and signals from the club and the media, the choice is between Gausman and Norris, with Miguel already locked in as our #2 and Chen #3. I am inclined toward Bud but I like KG a lot too. Tough call either way. I think it is an overstatement to say that O's are "doing themselves a disservice" if they pitch Bud or Gonzo.

Archived