So who will be calling the game on TBS?

berettafan

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haven't heard Darling before. Have heard he's good though. Hope Cal's better than last time. He just tried way too hard to sound impartial.

Impartial yes. What? Wait a minute. The guy who actually played for the Yankees? That Cal Ripken?

Heck, the way he bent over backwards for the other guys he may have well been Carl.

Impartial yes. What? Wait a minute. The guy who actually played for the Yankees? That Cal Ripken?

Heck, the way he bent over backwards for the other guys he may have well been Carl.

Well my point was he tried way too hard to sound like a guy who had not spent a lifetime with the Orioles organization. But fair nuff.

Well my point was he tried way too hard to sound like a guy who had not spent a lifetime with the Orioles organization. But fair nuff.

I know and to a casual observer he'd be hard pressed convincing them he had ever played for the Orioles and not the Yankees with all the blathering he kept doing about them. And we aren't even talking about his Brooks to Beltre comparison.

More Smoltz less Cal. Or his brother Billy, he's always been a natural on air. With Cal it seems forced.

I wish there was a way to better sync radio and TV. I have DirecTV and the audio from my computer is a good 4 or 5 seconds ahead. I've tried using programs to slow it down in order to sync but they've never worked. Anyone know of one that actually works?

I sync it up by pausing the tv to match up the audio with the action.

I sync it up by pausing the tv to match up the audio with the action.

As I stated above (we were probably typing at the same time) the radio is what is faster. I need something that pauses the live streaming of the radio on my pc for 4 seconds so that it matches up with my TV because my TV is what is behind. Pausing it will only put it back even further.

Hmm. I have the opposite problem whenever I want to listen to the online radio broadcast and watch it on tv.

I use mlb.tv for the broadcast which is usually a few seconds behind and pause my tv to sync it up.

Sorry I couldn't help.

That's weird. I wonder if it has to do with location or ISP. Who knows.

Archived