vs. ROYALS, 10/10 (A.L.C.S., Game One)

OFFNY

You are the most miserable **** I've ever seen anywhere close to this forum, and I would think anyone would here would back me with that. I hope you seek counseling or something. If not, I am sorry.

You got a greenie from me.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Disagree about the managing. You are doing the typical "if it works praise the manager, if it doesn't blame them" thing. Buck has been fine. The pitchers have imploded.

Pitching has done Buck NO favors today. Usually these moves work because our guys are on their game. They weren't tonight. Especially Britton.

I expect a bounce back tomorrow. And I would like to see Norris get the start.

Not. tipping. my cap.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Sometimes you tip your cap to the others guys. They out pitched and hit us. Tomorrow is another day but it's a must win now.</p>— Orioles Hangout (@OriolesHangout) <a href="

">October 11, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>The 3rd unhittable Royals reliever is in. Holland will probably throw 9 pitches and strike out the side.</p>— Orioles Hangout (@OriolesHangout) <a href="

">October 11, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I agree with this. Pitchers haven't gotten the job done and the bats didn't quite come up big enough.

If that were the case, then the manager would never be wrong because every pitcher would perform admirably. O'day should have been in before Britton, and Delmon should have pinch hit earlier.

This one's on Buck. Outmanaged by Ned Yost...

Disagree about the managing. You are doing the typical "if it works praise the manager, if it doesn't blame them" thing. Buck has been fine. The pitchers have imploded.

I concur

Frankly, the way our pitchers have struggled tonight, we're lucky to even be in the game. You can't manage your way out of all of those walks.

I love Cruz but he cost us this game. 1 and 3 1 out and he swings at first pitch DP.

Or maybe it was Pearce in the 4th, or O'Day in the 10th. Baseball is a target-rich environment if your sole purpose in life is to identify who to blame.

Archived