2014 WORLD SERIES (Giants vs. Royals)

OFFNY

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And the Royals' luck runs out just before the final prize. A team that played well but benefited from the most luck by far of any team in postseason history that I can remember is finally vanquished. Belatedly so, but justice was done in the end. It also feels extra sweet given the character or lack of more appropriately for a few of those Royals players. Suck it KC!!!

And the Royals' luck runs out just before the final prize. A team that played well but benefited from the most luck by far of any team in postseason history that I can remember is finally vanquished. Belatedly so' date=' but justice was done in the end. It also feels extra sweet given the character or lack of more appropriately for a few of those Royals players. Suck it KC!!![/quote']

So honestly. You lose game seven of the World Series by one run, at home, with a runner on third. That's worse than getting swept by a luck team in the ALCS. That's the kinda stuff that takes your sleep away through the winter.

And the Royals' luck runs out just before the final prize. A team that played well but benefited from the most luck by far of any team in postseason history that I can remember is finally vanquished. Belatedly so' date=' but justice was done in the end. It also feels extra sweet given the character or lack of more appropriately for a few of those Royals players. Suck it KC!!![/quote']

Yeah. You can't hold your head high. You blew it. It was right there. And you weren't enough.

So honestly. You lose game seven of the World Series by one run, at home, with a runner on third. That's worse than getting swept by a luck team in the ALCS. That's the kinda stuff that takes your sleep away through the winter.

I imagine all winter and years later

Archived