Toronto looking for New President to be Duquette.

OriolesManiac88

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, panic, conspiracy and blind speculation aren't my thing I guess. I don't judge you for getting enveloped in it, though.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Even if this is all just hearsay, you don't think this will cause any confrontation at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, panic, conspiracy and blind speculation aren't my thing I guess. I don't judge you for getting enveloped in it, though.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Until DD actually addresses the rumor, all we can do is speculate. Seems to be alot of smoke though to be no fire.

Bowden thinks there is no way Angelos will let Duquette go, especially considering how good the Duquette/Showalter team has been. Thinks he should give Dan a new title and a big raise.

What iff Duquetter just doesn't want to be here? I really don't want a GM just collecting a check the next 3 years.

Bowden thinks there is no way Angelos will let Duquette go, especially considering how good the Duquette/Showalter team has been. Thinks he should give Dan a new title and a big raise.

Best way for this to end is to say ....Yea DD was offered, no DD did not want the job, why would he want to work for those snakes in the grass, yes we decided to give him a raise and promotion for his loyalty and everyone hold hands and sing Kumbya......doubt that happens but one can wish

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Orioles managing partner Peter Angelos said he doesn't want or expect Dan Duquette to leave for Toronto. He's under contract thru 2018</p>— Dan Connolly (@danconnollysun) <a href="

">December 7, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

And that is why I said "a no comment speaks volumes" (paraphrasing myself)

It basically validates Rosenthal's story.

And that's all it does. We still know virtually nothing concrete. We don't even know whether this news breaking when it has has taken the rest of the Orioles organization by surprise. Perhaps the reason for the "no comment" is the announcement that he is leaving the O's has already been choreographed to take place tomorrow and he's just sticking to the script. That's pure speculation but it fits in with all the other speculation, of which there is an abundance.

Archived