vs. BLUE JAYS, 4/10 (Home Opener)

OFFNY

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Damn shame. I'd love to go to AS activities one of these years. No desire to go to the Nats one. That stadium does nothing for me.

Yeah according to national opinion (not just us!), we have one of if not the best stadium in baseball.. sort of an All-star among stadiums. Certainly the best in the AL.

Yeah according to national opinion (not just us!), we have one of if not the best stadium in baseball.. sort of an All-star among stadiums. Certainly the best in the AL.

Easily the best in the AL. Best in the NL is PNC or AT&T in Pittsburgh and San Francisco.

Pittsburg and SF are really nice. bats park is boring. The fans are not that excited and the place has no feeling.

Agreed on all counts. It's not a bad stadium like say the Trop but it's not really anything to write home about it either. If I were to tell a visitor who had never seen a baseball game before where to see a game if they were in the DC/Baltimore area, I'd point them to OPACy. OPACY has become even more awesome since the team's gotten better too. Great tailgating atmosphere.

Archived