vs. YANKEES , 4/13

OFFNY

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Tonight's the night we find out if Jon Lester can laugh at himself.</p>— Phil Rogers (@philgrogers) <a href="

">April 14, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Tonight's the night we find out if Jon Lester can laugh at himself.</p>— Phil Rogers (@philgrogers) <a href="

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Lester had Zack Cozart picked off first base but tossed the ball to the tarp on his second throw holding on a runner since 2013.</p>— Phil Rogers (@philgrogers) <a href="

Jon Lester disease.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Tonight's the night we find out if Jon Lester can laugh at himself.</p>? Phil Rogers (@philgrogers) <a href="

Era larger than a jet airliner right now I see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you guys think of the bunt there? Pretty good hitter against a same-side pitcher and good bunter, or pretty good hitter against opposite-side pitcher +1 out? Obv not considering the chance for a base hit there.

What do you guys think of the bunt there? Pretty good hitter against a same-side pitcher and good bunter, or pretty good hitter against opposite-side pitcher +1 out? Obv not considering the chance for a base hit there.

I'd try a hit and run first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A little early to play for one run, IMO. I'd definitely bunt in the top of the 8th if I had Betances and Miller in my bullpen.

7th, maybe.

6th? Not me.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Here you see the lead paint chip eater in its natural environment. Feel free to approach, it's completely docile <a href="https://t.co/rPF3PJTYNG">https://t.co/rPF3PJTYNG</a></p>— Not Buck Showalter (@Fake_Buck) <a href="

Archived