UMD v. Davidson

BmoreBoy

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was closer than I would have liked, but they came through down the stretch as usual. Big game by Osby, he stepped it up when we needed it. Ibekwe did play well when he was in there though. MJ played another good game, the guy has really came into his own the second half of this season.

So far I'm 3 for 3, nice start.

If Osby were two inches taller.......Nice bounce back win.

I know GW loves to play the press to wear down shallow teams but

sometimes it gives them a little too much confidence. This team will go as far as Ibekwe takes it, if he plays like he did today any later in the tournament it is a loss.

Curry was amazing in the first half but he became human in the second half when he tired. Maryland just wore down Davidson. They shot the lights out in the first half but Maryland had too many powerful horses in the end. Osby was great off the bench. He's come a long way this year. He's still a bit raw, but I really think he's going to be a presence next year.

Nice little team though.

I got to lab early and when I was in w/ my professor I complained about the timing of the game and she said I could pull it up on a computer and run over every now and then to check on it. I love her for it cause I wasn't nervous about what was going in. I drove down to campus so I didn't have to wait for a bus and so I could listen on radio (got it on radio w/ 11 minutes left). The I made it back in time for the last 5 minutes or so. So considering circumstances things couldn't have gone any better.

I LOVE GARY WILLLIAMS I LOVE GARY WILLIAMS I LOVE GARY WILLIAMS AND I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW....

My champions are still in it! :D

(Of course, I had Texas Tech in the Elite Eight...)

As did I in most of my brackets. I always think Bobby Knight will pull through, and every year he burns me. I will never pick him to win another tourney game...NEVER.

Archived