vs Mets 5/5/15

Redskins Rick

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good placement there by Caleb with Granderson sliding early. I wonder if Matt could have made that throw to 2nd.

I'm sure Caleb would have preferred to get the ball to the bag. I really doubt it was "placement". Caleb hasn't been nearly as good with his throws this year, they're all over the place.

Good placement there by Caleb with Granderson sliding early. I wonder if Matt could have made that throw to 2nd.

When Matt is healthy he has one of the best guns in the game. Are you questioning ability or health?

Also, as malike mentioned, I'm not sure the placement was intentional.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bud sucks!

Colon has a 13 pitch, 1-hit, 4 batter inning that ends in a strikeout without a ball being hit out of the infield, and all the comments in the game thread are fawning over how great he is.

Bud has a 13 pitch, 1 hit, 3 batter inning that ends in a strikeout without a ball being hit out of the infield, and the only comments about him are negative.

Was? Once?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Wieters caught 6 innings today at extended. Hunter Harvey will pitch 3 inn on Wednesday. Wes Wright threw 90 feet today <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/orioles?src=hash">#orioles</a></p>— Roch Kubatko (@masnRoch) <a href="

">May 5, 2015</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Archived