Orioles win; Yankees lose

wildcard

Yankees were leading 3-1 in the 9th, two outs and nobody on base. And lost 5-3. That has to really stick in their craw. They also had a brain fart on the bases (by Volpe) that cost them a run early in the game. Yankees now 5-15 in their last 20, and if they don't turn things around before the AS break I have to believe Boone is a dead man walking. 

5 hours ago, ShoelesJoe said:

Yankees were leading 3-1 in the 9th, two outs and nobody on base. And lost 5-3. That has to really stick in their craw. They also had a brain fart on the bases (by Volpe) that cost them a run early in the game. Yankees now 5-15 in their last 20, and if they don't turn things around before the AS break I have to believe Boone is a dead man walking. 

AND they had Yoshida 0-2 

6 hours ago, ShoelesJoe said:

Right before our eyes 👀