Orioles win; Yankees lose

wildcard

6 minutes ago, Malike said:

image.png.076030567ac365059c52743dda37a80c.png

Lake Erie College got its money's worth, this ad is going to be seen for a week.

Verdugo laying out like that is going to become a meme for sure. Yankees fans might seize on it the way we did Complacent Reynolds.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Orioles Jim said:

Bump! 

And we’re back tied for 1st place!

And we have the head to head tiebreak.   So right now, we are the number one seed in the American League.

If Philly loses to the Dodgers tonight, we will have the best record in baseball.   (LA leads 2-1 in the 2nd).

Just now, SteveA said:

And we have the head to head tiebreak.   So right now, we are the number one seed in the American League.

If Philly loses to the Dodgers tonight, we will have the best record in baseball.   (LA leads 2-1 in the 2nd).

I believe if LA wins wouldn't they move ahead of the Orioles by 

1 minute ago, SteveA said:

I didn't see that coming.  With the way the O's have been playing, I thought they were 3 or 4 games out of the best record, but I forgot that the Phillies have taken over the Yankees spot as one of the worst playing teams in MLB.  Well hopefully the O's are just starting their 2nd half run.