vs. MARINERS, 5/21

OFFNY

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, a lot of fans now disguised as green seats.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Today's announced attendance at Camden Yards is 33,085. That's not to be confused with attendance when announced, which is about 2,500.</p>— Eduardo A. Encina (@EddieInTheYard) <a href="

">May 21, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Going tonight to see the Keys play on the road at the Myrtle Beach Pelicans. Dollar Beer night! Woo-hoo!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My wife's niece got married in Myrtle Beach two summers ago, we stayed in hotel right next to the stadium but I didn't get a chance to go. We stayed couple days after wedding but they left town. Have fun.

Yep, a lot of fans now disguised as green seats.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Today's announced attendance at Camden Yards is 33,085. That's not to be confused with attendance when announced, which is about 2,500.</p>— Eduardo A. Encina (@EddieInTheYard) <a href="

">May 21, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Pretty impressive tho. 33 K sold on a Thursday afternoon?

And only down by 1 run. It worked. You don't get bonus points for having guys left on the bench.

One guy gets injured or one more argument and he's screwed. Plus Buck can match up at will now and he can't do anything about it.

And only down by 1 run. It worked. You don't get bonus points for having guys left on the bench.

What would you have done different? Get O'Day up in the 4th for Weeks? He isn't Miguel Cabrera and it's the 4th inning.

Archived