The "Poor Hypothesis Theory of Baseball" and rebuilding the O's

RShack

I have never called you names before You have called my arguments stupid, I don't stoop to your level. I learned to be more mature than that in kindergarten

Your first post about me calling me arrogant and things like that doesn't count? Hmmm, interesting.
Sadly enough, you're a smart guy. I often enjoy reading what you say, your argument with davearm, I find myself agreeing with you 100%. I just think you'd be better off concentrating your energy and focus and intelligence to somewhere, anywhere else than stalking rshack
And you would be better off butting out of a conversation that doesn't involve you and writing 300 page essays on Bako vs House. I just made one little comment and you and Pickles are the ones who ran with it.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Your first post about me calling me arrogant and things like that doesn't count? Hmmm, interesting.

And you would be better off butting out of a conversation that doesn't involve you and writing 300 page essays on Bako vs House. I just made one little comment and you and Pickles are the ones who ran with it.

You're truly a child. You seem to think this board is your own personal think-tank and anyone who attempts to operate outside of the limits you define (mainly bogus hypothetical trade threads and patting yourself on the back for being smarter than everyone in professional baseball- and pretty much everyone else too) just doesn't "get it" or it's "over their head". You pride yourself on the fact that you have 55,000 posts or whatever else it is (and, btw, in the real world, the one I inhabit, that wouldn't be a source of pride but open you up to all sorts of ridicule) and then try to mock people, like Tommy like Rshack, who make posts that actually involve thinking and critical analysis, rather than knee-jerk reactions and one sentence sound bites. Get over yourself man.

You're truly a child. You seem to think this board is your own personal think-tank and anyone who attempts to operate outside of the limits you define (mainly bogus hypothetical trade threads and patting yourself on the back for being smarter than everyone in professional baseball- and pretty much everyone else too) just doesn't "get it" or it's "over their head". You pride yourself on the fact that you have 55,000 posts or whatever else it is (and, btw, in the real world, the one I inhabit, that wouldn't be a source of pride but open you up to all sorts of ridicule) and then try to mock people, like Tommy like Rshack, who make posts that actually involve thinking and critical analysis, rather than knee-jerk reactions and one sentence sound bites. Get over yourself man.

Yawn!!!!!!!!

There is almost some truth in there...almost. If i could give you a gold star, i would do it in a heartbeat.

Good attempt though.

Yawn!!!!!!!!

There is almost some truth in there...almost. If i could give you a gold star, i would do it in a heartbeat.

Good attempt though.

You mean SG being condescending and a bore all at once?!? Who'd have ever seen that coming.

BTW, read some of the comments by Mefogus and others before i said my original comment...That is why I said what I said.

Again, there was nothing wrong with it....Broke no rules, didn't jump on anyone or anything like that...All i said is I can't believe people were getting involved in this again.

You mean you bringing nothing to this site? Shocking as well! :eek:

If you mean literaly dozens of thousands of posts with no thought put into them and about nothing at all, an elistist arrogant attitude based on absolutely nothing, and a personality about as warm and fuzzy as a moon rock, I have to admit I'm not in your class.

This isn't YOUR message board. Us nothings have just as much a right to post on it as you do- even, gasp, if we don't agree with your highness.

If you mean literaly dozens of thousands of posts with no thought put into them and about nothing at all, an elistist arrogant attitude based on absolutely nothing, and a personality about as warm and fuzzy as a moon rock, I have to admit I'm not in your class.

This isn't YOUR message board. Us nothings have just as much a right to post on it as you do- even, gasp, if we don't agree with your highness.

Hey, i don't care if you agree with me or not.

And if you and others wouldn't go so wrapped up in things that aren't in response to you, these types of threads wouldn't happen.

My comment was innocent you decided to run with it and stick your nose into something that didn't pertain to you.

You are probably the guy around the office who runs to the boss if you see someone doing something against company policy.

Archived