vs. D-RAYS, 5/31

OFFNY

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's also relevant that he's doing worse this year than last so far. Tillman had an ERA of 3.38 last April, 7.58 this April. We can keep slicing and dicing the numbers all day, and I'll say again hopefully he bounces back. I haven't written him, or the team off, but right now, neither are as good as they were last year.

He is struggling no doubt. I just think it's disingenuous to act as though the poster you quoted was off base to point out an era of five last June when you brought up May as proof that this is far worse than last season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's also relevant that he's doing worse this year than last so far. Tillman had an ERA of 3.38 last April, 7.58 this April. We can keep slicing and dicing the numbers all day, and I'll say again hopefully he bounces back. I haven't written him, or the team off, but right now, neither are as good as they were last year.

It is certainly relevant that he can't get any of his pitches down in the strike zone.

The Umps are calling a huge strike zone this year and a lot of the growth was in the bottom part. There is no excuse for pitchers not to be able to throw low strikes.

Why no Snider today Buck?

I am not a huge Snider fan but he hit a few balls hard yesterday. Bat seemed to be coming around. Just trying to give players an equal chance to succeed I would think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived