vs. D-RAYS, 5/31

OFFNY

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure they've mentioned it to him, but Paredes has become far too pull happy. He's leaping out of his shoes at every off-speed pitch and the only fastballs he's getting are up at the letters. He needs to stay patient and learn to let those high fastballs go by.

11 strikeouts in 6 innings and they have 6 runs. Just unbelievable how unlucky the Orioles have been today. Remember that game a few days ago when the O's struck out like 16 times? Could you imagine them scoring 9 runs in that game? That's what the Rays are doing right now. So lucky!

So why is Chaz Roe able to easily do what Chris Tillman couldn't? Roe is just a guy, nothing special. Lack of pressure situation? Lack of film on the guy?

Part of it is that Tillman has to pitch as if he is going to go 7 inning. Roe knows he won't be out there for that long.

Who goes for Parmalee?

I'd say Cabrera but they won't do that until they feel comfortable with Hardy AND Flaherty. I was only saying who I prefer if they were to make a move. There isn't really a clear picture right now.

11 strikeouts in 6 innings and they have 6 runs. Just unbelievable how unlucky the Orioles have been today. Remember that game a few days ago when the O's struck out like 16 times? Could you imagine them scoring 9 runs in that game? That's what the Rays are doing right now. So lucky!

Tillman made terrible pitches in some big spots and we had some poor approaches as usual at the plate. Yes some bloop hits by them and hard hit outs but the excuses need to stop.

I know I'm like the resident Lough homer, but despite no hits the last 2 days, he's hit the ball hard on the money a number of times with unfortunately nothing to show for it.

Yep. He's stung a few right at guys. Balls are not falling in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived