Why is Nolan Reimold not playing?

Diehard_O's_Fan

I don't know about you but I don't understand why Nolan is not playing left field instead of David Lough. The Orioles need to see what Nolan can do' date=' as he could be our starting left fielder or right fielder next year. It is time to cut bait with David Lough.[/quote']

Because Nolan Reimold is not a good major league player? He is like the legend of Jon Knott. He dove into the stands for the team once. He occasionally runs into a fastball.

Because Nolan Reimold is not a good major league player? He is like the legend of Jon Knott. He dove into the stands for the team once. He occasionally runs into a fastball.

I don't think that's really a fair comparison. Without the endless string of injuries, he easily could have been a regular for a good team. Worst case, a platoon option.

Reimold brings to mind (to me at leaat) some long ago Orioles who looked briefly like they were going to be really good players but didn't pan out such as Larry Harlow and Chito Martinez. Both of them fooled me as at first I thought they were pressure!

Reimold brings to mind (to me at leaat) some long ago Orioles who looked briefly like they were going to be really good players but didn't pan out such as Larry Harlow and Chito Martinez. Both of them fooled me as at first I thought they were impressively!

I don't think that's really a fair comparison. Without the endless string of injuries, he easily could have been a regular for a good team. Worst case, a platoon option.

He's 32 right? Isn't he older than Markakis?

Archived