vs. RAYS, 8/31

OFFNY

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I get all of that but don't see what TJ surgery has to do with blocking pitches.

How about not catching at all during recovery and limited innings catching before coming back? Think of it like a minor leaguer (Sisco) learning it all over again. Orioles should have kept him at AAA this year but that was gonna fly because of service time.

Can't even sell my Sunday game season tickets on StubHub at 50% of their value. Thinking of giving them away for a fiver apiece on here. I have a game in Sept and a game in Oct. Section 214. Can't see myself going to either game. I don't just go for the Ballpark Experience?, I go to see the Orioles win. They may never win again this season, so I'm definitely not showing up to watch these losers... well, lose.

How about not catching at all during recovery and limited innings catching before coming back? Think of it like a minor leaguer (Sisco) learning it all over again. Orioles should have kept him at AAA this year but that was gonna fly because of service time.

Hard to judge position players coming off TJ I guess. He does not look himself.

Can't even sell my Sunday game season tickets on StubHub at 50% of their value. Thinking of giving them away for a fiver apiece on here. I have a game in Sept and a game in Oct. Section 214. Can't see myself going to either game. I don't just go for the Ballpark Experience?, I go to see the Orioles win. They may never win again this season, so I'm definitely not showing up to watch these losers... well, lose.

We go for the give aways and celebrations and fireworks

In addition to seeing them win

Archived