The Davis solution - Byung-ho Park

Roll Tide

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Report: Red Sox have agreement with Byung-ho*Park <a href="https://t.co/h3UGeTC99n">https://t.co/h3UGeTC99n</a></p>— HardballTalk (@HardballTalk) <a href="https://twitter.com/HardballTalk/status/663130095373029376">November 7, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That was fast.

I guess Davis wasn't a good fit.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I have not reported that Byung-Ho Park is going to the Red Sox. An aggregator misinterpreted a tweet and ran like it was news. Ignore it.</p>— Jeff Passan (@JeffPassan) <a href="

">November 7, 2015</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Taking it one step further: Source says Red Sox are not the team with winning Byung-Ho Park bid, plan to stick with Hanley Ramirez at 1B.</p>— Jeff Passan (@JeffPassan) <a href="

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Taking it one step further: Source says Red Sox are not the team with winning Byung-Ho Park bid, plan to stick with Hanley Ramirez at 1B.</p>— Jeff Passan (@JeffPassan) <a href="

Or not...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I have not reported that Byung-Ho Park is going to the Red Sox. An aggregator misinterpreted a tweet and ran like it was news. Ignore it.</p>— Jeff Passan (@JeffPassan) <a href="

Can you do a pool on how much bad information or guys who end up signing with a different team then the one reported. Get the information out fast and who cares about accuracy.

Not sure what you mean here. You'd rather just sign a player of suspect fit right away than to wait longer to see if a better fit presents itself?

Genuinely uncertain here.

I want to be the team that breaks the New Thing tm and not the team that follows.

I was interested in getting Kang last season and putting him into right field.

I am no where near as interested in getting Park and paying for Kang's success last season.

This should be interesting to see the FO create Oriole Magic during the Winter Meetings.

Buckle up it has just started. We have had talks with ,we are close to a deal it's all

happening again.

DO your Yankee fan neighbors to the south say that? Or is the it Boston fans to the north? I was always confused.

Archived