Yeah Hernandez!!!!!!

GotNitro

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a great win today for the team. I had fraternity stuff that started at 10am this morning and was supposed to be out by 12pm, but we didn't get back till 2:30pm, so I missed the first part of the game. King Felix looked so good against us.

MLB.TV kept skipping cause of my poor internet. On LH's game winning hit I knew that was going to happen. It skipped from where the pitch got to the plate and he swung and hit it, I could just tell it was a good swing on a good pitch, and when it came back Payton had just crossed home plate.

4 wins, all of the comeback variety. Just goes to show what a good BP can do. You keep the game close, anything can happen. If the O's can do that most of the time, they could surprise and make for a fun summer.

How about McClaren (sp) lifting Felix Hernandez after 8? A 21 year old that has thrown I believe 97 pitches, was rolling through the O's hitters, and you go to an unproven pen. Seems there maybe some O's magic at work.

Best record in the AL. 5 games or not, I don't think anybody expected to make that claim at ANY point this season.

Luis the Great! Excellent time for his first hit.

I echo what everyone has said. Team win, confidence, camaraderie. The way we won that game is reminiscent of how we've won every game this year. TEAM. DETERMINATION. We never give up. Scott with the two out single(this guy is money), the smart sub in of Jones who goes from first to third on Payton's excellent opposite field single. Then Luis the Amazing with a superb single!

Okay, DirecTv, you convinced me with your preview. I will be buying the package. Orioles Magic!

So, in the first week of baseball this season, Sarfate has pitched 2 scoreless inning, Albers 4.1 scoreless innings, and Scott is hitting over 400. That Tejada return is looking pretty good right now, isn't it? ;)

Luke Scott - .538/.600/.692 in 15 plate appearances. 7-13, 2 doubles, 2 walks.

Archived