Gausman has another Option year.

weams

Tired of responding to classy "bite me" and "you are dense" comments.

Right, because you're the picture of class referring to my statements as ludicrous and me as ridiculous and bizarre. You only said you wanted to drop things as a manipulative ploy to end things on your terms never answering a simple question. And now you're hurt. Feel better, ok?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Right, because you're the picture of class referring to my statements as ludicrous and me as ridiculous and bizarre. You only said you wanted to drop things as a manipulative ploy to end things on your terms never answering a simple question. And now you're hurt. Feel better, ok?

I referred to your statement that using an option on Chen to save having to DFA aplayer, and enabling Chen to miss one turn vs. the Blue Jays somehow hurt negotiations with Chen this year, describing it as best I can. My thoughts about you, I've kept to myself.

I referred to your statement that using an option on Chen to save having to DFA aplayer, and enabling Chen to miss one turn vs. the Blue Jays somehow hurt negotiations with Chen this year, describing it as best I can. My thoughts about you, I've kept to myself.

Ok, pal. You keep telling yourself that. Your posts are transparent and when you beat a subject to death, screaming at the top of your lungs how ridiculous the subject is you don't need to directly call the author ridiculous. It's ok, your "description" as you call it felt more like war. Sometimes I'm too eager to oblige that behavior.

Regardless f who the agent is, why would Chen take less money to play in Baltimore? The Orioles didn't pay intentionally overlay him while he was here, why should he intentionally be nderpaid?

You might take a million less to play for a championship contender but the Orioles have never made winning a championship a stated goal All DD says is they will be competitive.

Good luckChen, and be careful Gausman

Archived