Doc Shorebird and GulfBird44 (Updated)

weams

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is Doc going to give us any reports from MiL camp this year? I'm anxious to hear who looks good over there.

I go to the Minor's camp on the days that the Major's are playing away. So far it's mostly been drills by guys in black shirts and shorts. he past few day though they have been wearing new orange jersey that have numbers but no names on them. I will be sending WEAMS a new roster with actual numbers shortly.

I can give you an early report though ... LHP Will Shepley has been impressive. Ryan Mountcastle is bigger, faster and better than I expected. Another pitcher has been throwing an impressive "plus" curve and I'll report on him when I get things working.

I go to the Minor's camp on the days that the Major's are playing away. So far it's mostly been drills by guys in black shirts and shorts. he past few day though they have been wearing new orange jersey that have numbers but no names on them. I will be sending WEAMS a new roster with actual numbers shortly.

I can give you an early report though ... LHP Will Shepley has been impressive and clocked at 97/98 by coaches. Ryan Mountcastle is bigger, faster and better than I expected. Another pitcher has been throwing an impressive "plus" curve and I'll report on him when I get things working.

Thanks, Doc!

Archived