Is all good with AJ?

weams

I am curious about the lack of quotes and much of anything from AJ since the Flowers debacle. Usually when a FA comes over he is part of the welcoming at the formal announcement, according to Roch (unless I misread) AJ was not there for the Alvarez presser. You think with the team's performance to date he would be very much upfront and boosting morale. It just seems out of character for the man.

Good grief people. I understand it's Spring Training and the season is not in full swing, but every action and/or tweet by AJ is not some passive aggressive protest of angst.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Adam was in Baltimore for about two weeks until he headed to Florida this past Saturday. When he and his wife are in Baltimore, they train with my trainer at the gym I belong to in Owings Mills. Audie is in a few days a week working out while Adam will sometimes come in on off days when at home or if he feels like getting in a workout before heading down to the stadium. I asked him last Thursday if he felt good as he was heading out the door and he gave me a smile and said all was good and ready to get after it.

That first hand account is good enough for me! Happy Birthday.

This tweet by #10 is ironic given this context:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">When they see u opened the message but don't respond. Lmao. And I'm like <a href="https://t.co/gHj16ZieGT">pic.twitter.com/gHj16ZieGT</a></p>— 10 (@SimplyAJ10) <a href="

">March 14, 2016</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Archived