Pedro Alvarez Playing First Base Today. Televised MlbTV

weams

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

0 for 4 with 4 k's, get comfortable watching that. :)

He had a bad game.

Why are you happy about that?

For a person who proclaims that the Orioles are their favorite team, you have a hell of a way of showing it.

You antagonize them constantly, and you do it with glee.

Not happy, it's sarcasm.

The dude strikes out a lot, just the way it is.

No glee, just different kind of player.

If that upsets you, put me on ignore. Not sure what to say tough guy.

Tough guy ??? Who is acting like a tough guy ???

This is a tact that you take when somebody confronts you, and you have no legitimate answer. You either say that they are "hurling personal insults", or you call them a "tough guy" when neither is occurring.

If you have another favorite team that you like more than the Orioles, such as the Nationals. fine. But I find it very inappropriate for you to constantly troll and antagonize the Orioles and their individual players whenever they struggle.

This is a tact that you take when somebody confronts you, and you have no legitimate answer. You either say that they are "hurling personal insults", or you call them a "tough guy" when neither is occurring.

If you have another favorite team that you like more than the Orioles, such as the Nationals. fine. But I find it very inappropriate for you to constantly troll and antagonize the Orioles and their individual players whenever they struggle.

I think you overreact constantly. Message me if you have a problem.

Put me on ignore and stop your temper tantrum before your mom grounds you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 for 4 with 4 k's, get comfortable watching that. :)

He had a bad game.

Why are you happy about that?

For a person who proclaims that the Orioles are their favorite team, you have a hell of a way of showing it.

You antagonize them constantly, and you do it with glee.

Not happy, it's sarcasm.

The dude strikes out a lot, just the way it is.

No glee, just different kind of player.

If that upsets you, put me on ignore. Not sure what to say tough guy.

I think you overreact constantly. Message me if you have a problem.

Put me on ignore and stop your temper tantrum before your mom grounds you.

My mother happens to be dead, so she cannot ground me.

And my posts involved no such temper tantrums that you assert.

If you are asking numerous posters to put you on ignore, then perhaps a problem lies within yourself, and not elsewhere.

My mother happens to be dead, so she cannot ground me.

And my posts involved no such temper tantrums that you assert.

If you are asking numerous posters to put you on ignore, then perhaps a problem lies within yourself, and not elsewhere.

Thanks Sigmund.

I asked you nicely to message me. Not sure what else to say. Go post some Happy Birthdays in a thread somewhere and please leave me alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived